Just Rodney...

I'm a 24, a teacher, and these are some of my thoughts. I'd love to hear your comments - hopefully their nice ones - but I'll take anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

California people...

I'm flying to California June 6th and will be staying at least until the 24th maybe longer. I'll be at my brothers bachelor's party for a few days, then camping on the beach with friends and family. My brother gets married on the 16th. I'll be free from the 13th to the 23, so give me a call if you want to hang out! Peace homies!

5 Comments:

Blogger texelct said...

I give it a week and you'll be singing Jerry Jeff-"I wanna go home with the armadillos, good country music from Amarillo and Abilene, The friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen."

7:53 PM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Yah, I thought about that. I really am going to miss the armadillos. I'm gonna miss the pretty women too...

5:43 AM  
Blogger texelct said...

I was on a hotshot trip to Groves this afternoon so I missed Wellspring. Be careful and have a good trip....Well, have a good trip first then be careful. See ya soon.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Thanks Mark! See you when I get back!

7:50 PM  
Blogger KC said...

Time to write something to the "Texas People"!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home