Just Rodney...

I'm a 24, a teacher, and these are some of my thoughts. I'd love to hear your comments - hopefully their nice ones - but I'll take anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Anyone up for some Anne?

That's right - Anne Lamont's coming to Houston. I read her book 'Traveling Mercies' and loved it! I'm not sure what she will be talking about - it doesn't say, but you can't go wrong with Anne Lamont. Check it out here. It will cost about $25. Let me know if you're interested.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Andrews said...

Anne Lamott is a great writer. However, I found her to be a very boring speaker. I saw her for free and I think that was too much. I definetly wouldn't pay $25 bucks.

But that's just my opinion.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Rodney said...

HAHA! I'll tell her you said hello, and that you lover her books...but only her books.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't care about Anne Lamott at all.

But I do want to tell you that Kenna is playing in your state at a SXSW-affiliated show.

“The South of 6th Street Party”
Featuring:

Kenna

Also appearing:
Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Kings of Spain
And DJ Tommie Sunshine

WHEN:
Friday, March 16, Noon to Six
Beer for the low, low price of free [21+ only]
Get yourself to:

Antone’s 213 West 5th Street
Austin, TX

NOTE: Cover for the event is FREE. Event entrance will be granted on a first-come-first-serve basis. Priority will be given to RSVP’d guests and SXSW Badge Holders

12:04 AM  
Blogger Rodney said...

Free beer eh? That sounds like trouble!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home