Just Rodney...

I'm a 24, a teacher, and these are some of my thoughts. I'd love to hear your comments - hopefully their nice ones - but I'll take anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I got a job!

The job hunt has been very slow, but my persistence finally paid off - today I signed a contract with Tomball ISD at a school that I love! God has really blessed me. Not only did I get a job, but I got a job in my preferred district, at a school that I love - it's only 10 minutes from our house! So thanks to all of you guys that let me vent when I was frustrated with this whole becoming a teacher in texas deal and especially for all of your prayers.

5 Comments:

Blogger texelct said...

Congratulations!!Good to know you'll be around for a while.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet! Congrats.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

6:14 PM  
Blogger KC said...

WoooHOOOOOO

1:25 PM  
Blogger CzechFest said...

Rodney: PK and I are excited about this next adventure for you. We have been blessed by your words but even more by your example.Drop in sometimes,no invitation needed (bring friends), its our blessing to have a friend like you!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home