Just Rodney...

I'm a 24, a teacher, and these are some of my thoughts. I'd love to hear your comments - hopefully their nice ones - but I'll take anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tomball, Texas, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

My first haircut in Texas! I can't wait for it to grow back!










Apparently "I still want it long - just not so bushy" means something else in Texas. I'm guessing it means one of the following:
1. Could you cut my hair like Jim Carey had his cut for Dumb and Dumber? You know - the classic Llyod Christmas look?
2. I'd like my hair to look like you put a bowl on my head and cut across the edge of it. I felt that I'd rather pay you money to do that instead of doing it myself. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger juli said...

so i'm at school in the computer lab and i am trying sooo hard to stifle my laughing! rodddnnneeey! you should've let me go with you! you're a stud either way...


(...i'll let my boyfriend make-out with you!)

3:46 PM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

Love the haircut. Love the blog. You're coming to Cali. Me too. Let's do lunch, coffee, dinner and dessert. Maybe a kung fu movie in there as well.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home